i can not understand my Home work plz help me
this is the Question ......
Problem 1. Write a program in which you will do the follwing:
1. Declare a two-dimensional array of double with 12 rows and 30 columns
to store daily temperatures for one year assuming each month is exactly
2. Fill the array with random numbers from 0.0 to 50.0.
3. Display the hottest and coldest days of the year.
4. Display the average temperature of each month.
5. Display the temperature of any given day specified by the user. The
day is specified by two input values: month (1, 2, ..., 12) and day (1, 2,
..., 30). Reject invalid input values (e.g. 13 for month and 32 for day).
Repeat this last step until the user decline to continue.