Hello guys! I am new to this forum and would like to start off by saying hello to all of you! I have wanted to start learning C++ for a while now but I have never found a way to get on my feet when programming C++. I need to find a way to learn C++. I have a lot of free time so I can practice a lot. I have a background in programming and I know the very basics. I learn by doing I need to be given exercises and figure out the problems with minimal hints. I don't learn by just reading a book or listening to a lecture I need to be hands on with it and implement what I learned.

I was wondering if any of you know a good way to get started in C++. How did you guys get started? What are your stories? Do you have an links to tutorials that will benefit me? One thing I don't like though is when you follow a tutorial on the internet and you learn something then the next day you find out that what you learned was the wrong way to do it. Well any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

-TheNewKid-

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks these links are great!! Does anyone else have any more resources to go along with these?

-TheNewKid-

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.