I am studying and reviewing topics but haven't found definition that I somewhat favor, any answers for the below questions will be very helpful.
- What exactly is meant by the phrase "interface for a class"?
- Anyone knows any UML class diagram tutorial that they found helpful?
- In UML what is meant by the terms sketching, blueprinting and generatining.
- What is the difference between "is-a", "derived from" , "has-a" ?
- When should I consider using composition over inheritance?
- Is a vector via STL contiguous? Why?
- Why with C++ compilers, a template cannot have its interface and implementaion separately compiled?
- If class D is derived from based class B , B contains a variable size, D contains a functions that sets size to 0, Should size be private?