I used to use a tutorial for windows console API, but the website was taken down :(. So now I need to ask how to do these things (which ALL were included on the website) in the console with windows API:

• Mouse events (clicks and unclicks)
  • Cursor seeking (to any x/y coordinate)
  • Colour changing
  • Keyboard events (specifically arrow keys)

Recommended Answers

How did you find the website before? How do you think you can find another website with similar information?

Jump to Post

windows console API,

This refenrence seems at least online.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

How did you find the website before? How do you think you can find another website with similar information?

I tried googling my butt off, but did not find any tutorial that had similar information that wasnt hiding behind a bunch of useless information which would take me quite a long time to sift through. If somebody knows the right functions off-hand that would be very helpful. I seem to recall SetConsoleXXX functions?

Thank you! Those were perfect. By the way, the tutorial I used to use had a green-yellow background. If it ever resurfaces ill post it here, it was incredibly easy to follow and simple.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.