Hello all. I have come to the conclusion that when i try to use images for backgrounds in my windows forms, these images have to be exactly the same size as the form or else when i move the form it will cause the form to shake. The problem with doing this is when i maximize the form the texture image i used as a background then will tile and repeat over and over to match the size of the form. What i want to do , is to use a very large and complete texture or image for background, but only load in part of it and that part it the forms width and height. Then when i resize the form to be larger, i can once again draw the image, but an increased ammount of the image from file . So ill only draw part of the image, and thats the part i need and nothing more. I have struggled for days on how this would work. please help thanks for any tips.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.