um i have been to many tutorials and none of them talk about making forms with c++ and recieving the inputed info withc++ with buttons,text boxes,ect like in html so is there any functions or whatever that could achive this, and im not talking about the cin and cout ones

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You need to decide which graphics library to use, and there are several to choose from. A good start would be here. You can get a feel for the kind of effort that goes into a GUI system compared to console applications.

um ok you said b4 that endif is not santax of c++ but in that site you gave me it is used many times

um ok you said b4 that endif is not santax of c++ but in that site you gave me it is used many times

It is

#endif

man. Not just

endif

. Those are two different things. It is about time you bought one of those books in the list you asked for in this thread and read before asking any more questions.

o ok yep i agree with you so to your service. byin a c++ book befor ask more questions

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.