hi,
i hav a grid view which displays data from my database. i hav added delete buttons to my gridview....i want that,when i press the del button to del a particular row,then that row should become red...and it should remain red even after the page reloads on pressing the del button.....

i managed gettin the red color using the datarowbound concept.....however it jus highlights the row n the color goes off as soon as the page reloads on pressing the button........i want that when i press the del button for a row then the red color should remain there for the whole session......is it possible??

i don't want to add any extra column or table in my database....
however i tried using datatable.....

i added a column in my datatable and in my gridview.....to maintain a status flag for the row being deleted.....however its becoming too difficult.....

Any suggestions???
plz help....its urgent.....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

AJAX the delete button press then there is no page reload

this is fine......but i hav to maintain tht row color for the entire user session.....i.e....if the user migrates through other pages and comes back to that page the color of the row still shld be red...
i am doing this because....tht particular user after going through pther pages might feel to undo his delete action......and for this he must know which records have been selected by him for deletion.......
I hope u r getting it......

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.