hey everybody , anyone can help me by some ideas as design and coding to calculate the Labour Productivity ??
i have the labour type stored in combobox and the salary as input to DataGrid view and
accomodation , Social Security , overtime, Sick day, Dayoff, Transportation....

how i can start off coding , any idea please ???

Recommended Answers

have clear thought what the software should do for you. And then have the design and then go with coding. Dont jump to code first.

Jump to Post

All 4 Replies

have clear thought what the software should do for you. And then have the design and then go with coding. Dont jump to code first.

i really dont know how to start this , the software should calculate the labour productivity ....

Can you please define what is labour productivity?. And what all you have so far? I mean the database and its structure, etc...

labour productivity what is an empolyee produce per day and per year , the input should i have is : estimate month salary, social socurity which is equal 16.5 % from salary percentage , day off equal 1.5 % from salary , overtime = 2 % from salary and so on thess shuold be calculated and save in Result field,

my database is sqlserver , i have table for that which save the field enterig in data gridview from form but i dont know how to calculate them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.