savedlema 17 Junior Poster

Hi friends!
I'm looking for an easy way to enable a user of my app to print the contet of a GridView.However, I think an easy way will be to convert it into a Crystal Report or pdf (many people say to pdf is terrible), so, I'd like to convert it into a Cyrstal Report (or just a report). Some people have talked about converting a GridView into a Crystal Report, but none have I seen talking about this when I generated my GridView in codes. I mean, people will talk of creating the dataset and data adapter using the GUI in VS2010, but I created mine in codes. Also, when telling the CR where to get its data, people talk about dragging the data connections (table fields etc) to the report in a GUI way, but I can't see how to do that in codes. I use codes for dataset and data adapter in my application forms, how can I code the Crystal Report?

=========== My codes please ==========

'database
    dbProvider = "PROVIDER= Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"
    dbSource = "Data Source = data/Human Resource.mdb;"

con.ConnectionString = dbProvider & dbSource

'Search for Department

If rdDept.Checked = True Then

ds.Tables.Clear()
        con.Open()
        sqlRadio = "SELECT ID,FirstName,MiddleName,Surname,Phone,Birthday,Empl_Year,Department,Residence,Status " _
        + "FROM tblDetails" _
        + " WHERE Department = '" & Trim(Me.txtSearch.Text) & "'"

da = New OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter(sqlRadio, con)
        da.Fill(ds, "HumanResource")
        con.Close()

'Fill the data grid
        dgv1.DataSource = ds.Tables("HumanResource")

'If nothing was found
        If ds.Tables("HumanResource").Rows.Count = 0 Then
            MsgBox("No any record found matching your search.", vbCritical, "GreatestHR:Search Results")
         dgv1.DataSource = ds.Tables("HumanResource")
        End If

I want to enable the user to print these results by creating a Crystal Report that will get its data from this gridView, (then I can print from the CR).
I have googled for this for some day now, can someone out there please help?

Thank in advance,
its Frank!