I have a code::blocks compiler and I try to use gotoxy(17, 13) but I get a link error " undefined reference to gotoxy"
somebody please help me!!

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deceptikon

The easy solution is to not use gotoxy(). It's a Borland holdover from the days of yore where 640K wasn't a laughably small amount of memory. Get with the times and write a real GUI if you need more control than the command prompt provides.

Alternatively, you can search google. Beginners too entrenched in their Turbo C++ ways have asked the same question countless times.

@deceptikon,
Yes That Would work if I didn't NEED gotoxy, If I didn't need it I would'nt have posted this article.

I doubt you NEED it, you just think you need it. But my alternative answer still stands. I ran that search and the pretty much every hit on page 1 was a viable solution.

Edited by deceptikon

Rather than down vote my post, please explain how those solutions are unsuitable for you. Did you even follow my link?

Edit:
I guess you really didn't want help after all. Thanks for saving me all of that time. By the way, I deleted your previous duplicate thread of this question because you clearly abandoned it.

Edited by deceptikon

Votes + Comments
No, Because I don't care if you're an administrator, that doesn's make you different from anybody else, and you're really grinding my gears by deleting my last post
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.