Rewrite above program such that the processes instead of threads are created and the number of child
processes created is fixed as two. The program should make use of kernel timer to measure and print the
real time, processor time, user space time and kernel space time for each process.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Please do not ask people to do your school work for you! First of all, it is cheating. Second, it is unethical. Third, it is theft (taking credit for someone else's work).

Finally, what program?

yeah but i have very short time to submit it so i ask like that :)....question is Rewrite above program such that the processes instead of threads are created and the number of child
processes created is fixed as two. The program should make use of kernel timer to measure and print the
real time, processor time, user space time and kernel space time for each process.

yeah but i have very short time to submit it so i ask like that :)

Last I checked, that wasn't a viable excuse for cheating. Please read our rules. When posting homework questions, we require proof of effort before you'll be offered any help. So even though you're short on time, you've already wasted quite a bit by not following proper procedure on Daniweb.

okay...im new to this site actually i have not seen rules...please can u suggest me some basic to write this program..

notepad, command prompt, a jdk and your course notes.

commented: Put the "course notes" in bold ;) +13

I am sure your professor has taught you how to do it, so why not view his source... or do what has been written above and not cheat and plagiarize...

Okay i m working on that.....thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.