Hi all,
I am planning to design mibile app using c,c++ if possible.can any one please suggest me how to design it if possible.
Please your thoughts regarding this and appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,
Va.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am planning to design mibile app using c,c++ if possible.can any one please suggest me how to design it if possible.

Mobile app for which platform?(Android or iOS)?
For Android, there is support for using C/C++ via the NDK.

There are several tutorials on it. I had tried it once. All you need is, to download a bunch of tools. In fact, i used something called as VS Android, that lets you use Visual Studio for development.

You can find more details here if you're intereseted.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am interested to develop in Android. Could you please let me know what are the tools are required and how to start a program for this. Can you please give me some idea because this is my first attempt to develop these king of stuff.

Thanks.

Could you please let me know what are the tools are required

I have provided the link in my previous post. I have mentioned all the details in that link. In case it doesn't work, let me know.

Can you please give me some idea because this is my first attempt to develop these king of stuff

Getting the setup ready should be quite easy. It took me almost an entire day. It requires quite a number of things to be done, but it's all there in the link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.