blaze420711 0 Newbie Poster

hi i have a toshiba(don't know the model number i got this about 7 years ago lol) and back in december i noticed that this back up message was popping up telling me that it could not find file onelinebackup.installer tasks.installer state. i have a program from charter called the charter cloud drive. i use it to store my info online on my account of the cloud drive. but realized it is not working properly. i tried uninstalling it and it won't let me. i tried repairing it and it won't let me. i tried contacting charter and they told me that i had to contact toshiba. i contacted toshiba and they wouldn't help me because my warranty ran out and told me if i renew my warranty they can help me(which i don't have money to do that) so i figure i would try my luck here since i don't really know that much about this kind of thing.

also my toshiba dvd player won't play because it is missing a file as well. so i was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem or if i had to download the file im missing somewhere? and if that is the case where can i find the file to download to get my computer back and working like new again? any help would be appreciated. thanks to who ever answers and trys to help.