ok guys i really need help my friend asked me to help him with his assignment can help me at least give a guide where and what to do?
Accept the month.
Accept the name of each staff. (Assume that there are only 5 marketing staffs)
Accept the number of student enrolled weekly for each staff.
Calculate the weekly sales for each staff. (Assume the fees for each student is RM 3000)
Display the monthly sales in a table. (see Figure 1)
Display the name and sales for the staff that is having highest sales.
Display the name and sales for the staff that is having the lowest sales.
Display the total sales of the month.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Do you know how to accept input from keyboard?

@Moschops, yea i know the things about c-in and c-out but what else i have to be related to?

Ok... Basics of Daniweb... TRY FIRST!, dont give us your assignment and expect coding back... this is not a free software house, people get paid to do that...

so untill you can give us an example of your coding or actual problems that you are struggling with in it, the best we can give you is:

Accept the month. - (input from user)
Accept the name of each staff. (Assume that there are only 5 marketing staffs) - (input from user)
Accept the number of student enrolled weekly for each staff. - (input from user)
Calculate the weekly sales for each staff. (Assume the fees for each student is RM 3000) - (calculation based on the input)
Display the monthly sales in a table. (see Figure 1) - (calculation based on input and special output)
Display the name and sales for the staff that is having highest sales. - (itterated comparison and display)
Display the name and sales for the staff that is having the lowest sales. - (itterated comparison and display)
Display the total sales of the month. - (calculation and display)

Also how the hell are we supposed to see Figure 1?

@Eagletalon the figure one is just a simple table forgot to remove it... anyways the input part i am done with... now stuck with the tables =.= any ideas?

values into a 2 dimentional array... output the arrays value by value, array by array

@Eagletalon sorry if i am asking stupid questions... so if i make it this is correct? what ever i key it has to be saved into an array? then retrieve arrays right?

Can you post whatever code you have written so far ?

To re-itterate: TRY FIRST!, dont give us your assignment and expect coding back... this is not a free software house, people get paid to do that...

so untill you can give us an example of your coding or actual problems that you are struggling with in it we WONT effectively help you

IE (per Eagletalon), post some code that you think will implement your requirements, and then we may be happy to critique/correct/criticize it! :-) I am paid a 6-figure (in US Dollars) income to do this - don't expect me to just give you my time if you aren't willing to put something up-front as well!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.