I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS QUSTION AND I ONLY HAVE 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE IT.. I DONT EXPECT ANY OF YOU TO DO IT FOR ME.. BUT I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO WOULD TEACH ME..

EMAIL : nifhail_torres@yahoo.co.uk

As everyone knows that Malaysia is going to have the 13th general elections on 5th of May 2013.
Therefore, you as a software engineer are required to develop the application system called Smart
Registration System (SRS) for the 13th general elections. The purpose of SRS system is developed for
election officer to store voters’ particular information in a sorted linked list (ascending order). Your
SRS system must be able to perform with at least a set of basic operations such as add new voter’s
information, edit, delete, display and search for the particular voter information. The details
specifications required for the SRS system are as follow:

1. The information to be stored is:

- IC No
- Name
- Contact number
- Address as in IC.
- Age [Hint: you can also write a function to retrieve the age from IC. No.]

1. If the voter already voted, you application should allow the election officer to identify (mark) the
    particular voter in the SRS system.

2. Add information. There are three (3) conditions for add information operation to be considered:
    a) If the voter’s age is younger than the youngest voter’s age in the linked list, add information
    in front of the linked list.

b) If the voter’s age is older than the oldest voter’s age in the linked list, add information at the
end of the linked list.

c) If the voter’s age somewhere in the linked list, you must insert in the middle of the linked list
in sorted order.
[Hint: you can use age as a sorting key]

1. Delete information. You application should allow the user to:
    a) Delete particular voter’s information.

b) Delete all information
[Hint: You can use IC. No. as a delete key]

UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA5. Search and Display Your application should display the following:

 Display the details personal voter’s information. [Hint: You can use IC. No. as a search key]

 Display the details voters’ information based on age. E.g.
o How many voters whose age above 21 and below 30 years old.
o How many voters whose age above 70 years old.

 Display all voters’ information

 Display the number of voters that already voted and vice versa.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So what do you have so far?

can i email you the codes i have so far? check whats wrong with it? can i have your email?

It would be better to post the code that you are having trouble with on the site so other people can learn as well. Post the part of the code that is giving you the issue plus anything relevent that it relies on.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.