- Create the HTML document using Notepad for Figure 1.1 (page 2) by following instructions:
• Use the following DTD
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
• Just below the html opening tag, add the following details as comments using the eg. <!-- This is a comment -->.
• Program name = Assign2.html
• Author name = Your Name
• Student ID = s110041 (Your ID)
• Date Written = Today's date
• Date Modified = Today's date
• Use the title (<title>) tags to display in your browser’s caption:s110041- HTML Web Page
• Use the background image “background.jpg” and add thetags necessary to display it as your background image for your web page. Noteyou will need to right-click the image and save it on your local drive. Copybackground.jpg into your Student ID folder on the Desktop where you justcreated your html document.
• At the top center of your web page add, The University of Fijiin Arialfont in the appropriate font size in orange color. Add all other text as indicated inthe output Figure 1.1 using appropriate tags and fonts.
• Use the <hr>tag to add a horizontal rule as indicated in Figure 1.1.
• Add the Menu of Options as shown holding the following hyperlinks in italicsbelow. Their web addresses are noted in brackets. Use the anchor tag <a>.
• University of Fiji(www.unifiji.ac.fj)
• w3schools HTML(www.w3schools.com/html)
• W3C HTML Validation Service(http://validator.w3.org/)
• Create a mailto link using the anchor tag <a>to your student email address.
• Use the <hr>tag to add a closing horizontal rule as displayed in Figure 1.1.
• Add all other necessary tags and html source code