Please see question 3. I have attached the question paper with the second attachment as my answer.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

You forgot to attach it. Just paste it into your post so that people won't have to look for it somewhere else.

What is your email so that I can send it to you, for some reason my attachments just dissappear.

Transcribe your question and copy-paste your answer into a code block so we can all see it and be able to help you.

Sometimes attachments just don't work. I use FireFox and I find that clearing the cache (CTRL-SHIFT-DELETE) can often fix the problem. There is also a one meg limit on attached files.

I"m using Firefox as well and have cleared the my cache lol. I can't paste my question here as it is in pdf format and my answer is in image.

Can't you use pdf reader to copy to the clipboard then paste it into your post?

I don't get the the paste option. what should I do?

The pdf is probably an image of text. OCR or transcribing by hand are probably your only options. In this case it will probably be much faster to just transcribe it into notepad then copy and paste it here.

I just tried attaching a pdf and did not have any problems. But then it might be my location (USA)

I don't find out your attachment.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.