I have an problem with Python, i am trying to create a game. I did mapeditor for this game. I create map by creating a lot of pictures, like 2000 or more. But if i want to create moore i get an RunTimeError:(

[IMG]http://blujacker.wz.cz/omg!.PNG[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Are you mixing MS Visual C with Python?

The error message does not look like a typical Python traceback error, it must be a MS problem.

Are you mixing MS Visual C with Python?

The error message does not look like a typical Python traceback error, it must be a MS problem.

I am not mixing. I am using just Tkinter...But in the game i am using a lot of big variable big [] and so, maybe is possible, the computer cannot solve it??
there is around 3000 pictures and if i press left key, all of them must move left, it can be verry hard for computer...

I gave forget on one very important library - PIL. Maybe if i change format *.bmp for *.gif and change all

ImageTk.PhotoImage(Image.open(filename.bmp))

for

PhotoImage(file=filename.gif)

It can be way to solve this problem...
I'm usig library- Tkinter, os, tkMessageBox, tkSimpleDialog, from PIL import Image, ImageTk...

Thanks for all reply..And please help me i need it realy fast, because my onkel will have soon weeding and it will be wedding present....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.