Can someone please, please assist me with a java problem I'm having for an assignment in my class.

I'm completely lost in this class, have about 1 week left and just need help writing a basic program. Here it is... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

create a Java application that implements use of an int array. Use for loops to iterate through the array using the array’s length variable to stay within the array bounds. Fill and print the array.

Write this program as if you were explaining it to someone new to arrays. Fully document your code in such a way newcomers to Java will understand and be able to implement a Java array.

Thanks
Crock08

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Can someone please, please assist me with a java problem I'm having for an assignment in my class.

I'm completely lost in this class, have about 1 week left and just need help writing a basic program. Here it is... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

create a Java application that implements use of an int array. Use for loops to iterate through the array using the array’s length variable to stay within the array bounds. Fill and print the array.

Write this program as if you were explaining it to someone new to arrays. Fully document your code in such a way newcomers to Java will understand and be able to implement a Java array.

Thanks
Crock08

So how far have you got with this? Post your coda.

Thanks
Crock08

Sure. I'll write the whole thing for you.

Although I sense some sarcasim, I would seriously pay you!

Java is not my thing and it will not be my career choice. Can't wait for this class to be over.

crock08

Although I sense some sarcasim, I would seriously pay you!

Ohhhhh, money talks. PM me.

Ohhhhh, money talks. PM me.

PM ME? What does that mean?

Also, honestly, how long would it take someone like yourself to write a code such as my problem? 5 minutes maybe?

Java is not my cup of tea.

crock08

we charge a minimum of 1 week at $150 an hour at 8 hours a day.

Also, honestly, how long would it take someone like yourself to write a code such as my problem? 5 minutes maybe?

Java is not my cup of tea.

crock08

5 minutes max.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.