katli 0 Newbie Poster

Hi

i'm trying to send an email using vb.net/html
the problem comes when i have to use a hyperlink to send an email

on the click of the button the mail does go to the reciepient. the problem is that on that mail there is a hyperlink <Rejected> that the reciepient should click on and that should too send mail to certain reciepients

my code looks something like this

Private Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click

Dim MailSender As New System.Web.Mail.MailMessage

With MailSender
.To = txtEmail.Text
'retrieve managers email address
.From = txtUserMail.Text
'retrieve users email address
.Subject = "Request For Rights"
.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
.Body = "<html><Head><b>Request for rights</b></head> <br><br><body> " + txtFirstName.Text + " " + txtLastName.Text + " has requested for " + cblAccess.SelectedValue + " on" & _
"<br>Database: " + txtDB.Text + ", Projects: " + txtProject.Text + "<Br><br>" & _
" Do you appove or reject the request? <br>If you approve click here<a href = >" & _
"If you reject click here<a href= [EMAIL="violet.maloka@standardbank.co.za>Rejected</a"]mailto:violet.maloka@standardbank.co.za>Rejected</a[/EMAIL]''>Rejected </a>"
End With
SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "00172MSGJNB0057"
SmtpMail.Send(MailSender)

Response.Redirect("Approved.aspx")

End Sub

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.