I have been absent from our programming lessons and have only attended 1 which was the first one where we just did "Hello World" out of a possible 5, but I still need to do the homework. I have been sitting here sweating over some code for a long time. I just want to get this over with so I can start catching up to the others. What I am saying is that I need somebody who is willing to hold my hand through coding a program that can solve equations like these. I have had problems with some surgery in my foot and other issues that has kept me from school and unlucky appointments that are scheduled for when I have programming :
3x + 6
4x -2 = 6
-2x - 4 = 7x + 1
It also needs to be able to do quartic equations.
This do mean that I will cheat myself and make it by asking for help, but I have been really stressed with other things and this might be my only option for getting some air so I can sit down a day and actually learn how you do the basics. He sent me a message with what he wanted it to do and I can't manage it. I can do the basic calculator but what he wants from a guy who has had little to no time used coding in ANY Language I think it is very tough.

I wish I had the time and could put in the effort to do this myself, I have sit with this for probably 7 hours and all I get are errors and all the examples I look up is not for this specific type of equation solver that he wants.

If you want to help me, then bless your soul. If you even just have taken the time to read this, I thank you. I have googled everything I could about this subject but I have only had this 1 day to get this fixed before handing it in tomorrow.

I have been absent from our programming lessons ... I have googled everything I could about this subject but I have only had this 1 day to get this fixed before handing it in tomorrow.

As George Takei (from Star Trek) would say -- Oh Myyyy! Maybe you should have just dropped the course.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.