I really need help in computer projects can any one suggest me where to get computer projects please send in my mail .In case you are having one please attach it and send it in my mail. Hey it is dam URGENT my school is going to open within two days.PLEASE HELP ME.:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

What type of project were you thinking of?

>please send in my mail
If you're too lazy to come back here and get your answer, we're too lazy to provide you with one.

>Hey it is dam URGENT
Funny, I don't feel rushed at all.

>my school is going to open within two days
In other words, you were given an assignment with plenty of time, and you never bothered to do it. Now you're in a big hurry because you suddenly realized that it's important. Well, slick, you dug your hole, now you can bury yourself in it. Consider it a lesson learned. :)

Roger that Narue :)

I really need help in computer projects can any one suggest me where to get computer projects please send in my mail .In case you are having one please attach it and send it in my mail. Hey it is dam URGENT my school is going to open within two days.PLEASE HELP ME.:sad:

I've stated this many times to others and they don't listen: Write a program that randomly selects a project for people like you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.