please i need help with my work..

write a program in c++ that accepts a real number with two decimal places and output the vallue in words..
[assume that no amount will exceed 999999999999.99

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I did it.

What next?

commented: Love your answer Suzie! :-) +12
commented: lol +13

Suzie999 was being nice to you. Usually we just say that we don't do your homework for you, but if you try and post your code here, we will usually try to point you in the right direction. So, get to work, and make an effort!

1. Define a class in C++ called complex which manipulates complex numbers. It should include the functions add(Complex) that adds two complex numbers, subtract(Complex) that subtracts two complex numbers and conjugate() functions, which calculates the complex conjugate of a complex number.

help me

me

commented: 1. Make your own threads. 2. See Suzie999's answer above... -3

Muhammad, you should start by opening your own thread, not piggybacking on another, unrelated one.

Secondly, read the sticky at the top of this forum section where you'll see we don't do your homework for you. You write some code, post it and ask questions about problems you have with it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.