please help me in this program codes please... im in rush

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What is your question? Nobody here is going to do your homework for you. First you will have to know what "four bar linkage by ..." is. If you don't, then that's the first place to start. I assume your instructor has already explained that in class, providing you attended classes.

its a little bit rush. so i need it asap. but theres already a written program in a different unknown language.. the problem is conversion of it to turbo c???

Did you read AD's reponse earlier? Even if you had explained the project to us in a comprehensible manner - which you didn't - we don't do homework for people here. Do your work, and when you have a problem, as a question and give us enough information to answer it and we will do what we can to help, but giving you a solution by fiat is not helping you..

In any case, you don't give us enough information to base a solution on. What is 'four bar linkage' etc, and what sort analysis do you need to do? Where is the code for this mystery program you mention? We can't write a program when we don't understand the goals of the project.

As for Turbo C, if your professor is requiring you to use it, walk out of the course and don't look back. Anyone still using a twenty-five year old compiler that was not standards compliant even in its own time is incompetent and should not be teaching anyone anything.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.