Hi,
I have problem going through database (im using microsoft access) tables with BindingNavigator. Basicly I want to have BindingNavigator which goues through database tables (not the table rows) in DataGridView. For example if i press next button on BindingNavigator, I want to see next table in the database. I have database with four tables and i want to use BindingNavigator to show tables in one DataGridView. My program is about showing weekly(4 tables = 4 weeks) weather information.
Is this possible? I've searched many websites but couldnt find any usefull information. All i could find is how to bind BindingNavigator to one table and go through table rows.
I have no code done so far :(
6396283d04e07b9e05024c643c413cb3

Edited by Taras20

Attachments yhdtjhtftfgstydrut.jpg 170.35 KB
Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by cgeier

Why are you wanting to create a separate table for each week? I recommend that you create one table named "Weather" (it will be the same as one of the tables that you currently have, except add the following columns: "WeekNumber" (Number), "MonthNumber" (Number), "YearNumber" (Number) to the columns you already have.

Set the "Required" property for: YearNumber, MonthNumber, WeekNumber, DayNumber

Open the table in "Design View".

The following columns will form the primary key:
YearNumber, MonthNumber, WeekNumber, DayNumber

Use the "Ctrl" key along with your left-mouse button to select multiple columns. While continuing to hold the "Ctrl" key, right-click the mouse, and select "Primary Key".

d48e0b0812260761fa590320cebfabe0

decbcae051d5874510ef61562384904d

Edited by cgeier

If you change your database as in my previous post, all of the data from all the tables you currently have will be in one table (Weather). You could even add a column named "Hour" and make it part of the primary key if you want to maintain hourly data.

Edited by cgeier

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.