Hi Dw

I'm not a master in java and I'm kinder new to it even though I can do certain things in java.

I'm developing an object oriented project and I've done with the object class now I want to make the device be able to listen and execute the class commands, the device has to do what the class is doing so now I want to create that connection between the two, so now I just take some parts of jpos to make this easy but now when using jpos it require to either add all the jpos classes or , but its a lots of classes that need to be added to prevent the errors. Now since I'm using Netbeans 7.3 and there is a file on jpos called XercesProfileFactory which imports "org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser" which seems as if my IDE doesn't have it located or installed so I was wandering if anyone can help me get this package and properly install it so that this error will be solved.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

find and download the library somewhere on the net, and add it to your project as explained in the documentation of your IDE.

That's all there is to it.

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.