Write a program that fills a one-dimensional array with 10 random integers between 1 and 25.
The program should perform the following tasks:
1. Print the contents of the array horizontally.
2. Print the sum of the contents of the array.
3. Print the maximum number in the array.
4. Print the minimum number in the array.
5. Print the average of the numbers stored in the array.
6 14 9 2 24 12 18 15 21 3
The sum of the numbers is: 124
The maximum of the numbers in the array is: 24
The minimum of the numbers in the array is: 2
The average of the numbers in the array is: 12.4
All 3 Replies
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.