hello friends .i am troubled in to carry the tables in one computer to another computer.

i want information about that:

i did the project in VB with back end Oracle. i want to carry tables to another system. i dont know how to carry the tables to another system .

if anybody know about it please tell me . i hope that it will help for me.

thank you

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I havn't done Oracle since ver. 7, but I know most mainstream databases have an SQL dump or export ability which will allow you to export table structures and data. You may need a third party database explorer to do it, but it's always possible.

I use EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for MySQL for directly manipulating my web MySQL databases. Try something specific to Oracle, although I would be supprised if that functionality isn't already built in.

haha

I havn't done Oracle since ver. 7, but I know most mainstream databases have an SQL dump or export ability which will allow you to export table structures and data. You may need a third party database explorer to do it, but it's always possible.

I use EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for MySQL for directly manipulating my web MySQL databases. Try something specific to Oracle, although I would be supprised if that functionality isn't already built in.

even though you do not know the answer ,you mailed me i thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.