the monthCalendar how to i selct the date it will come out the timein & time out and name even i chosse anydate will come out

Private Sub MonthCalendar1_DateSelected(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DateRangeEventArgs) Handles MonthCalendar1.DateSelected
        Dim calendarselct As String
        calendarselct = MonthCalendar1.SelectionRange.Start.Day.ToString & "/" & MonthCalendar1.SelectionRange.Start.Month.ToString & "/" & MonthCalendar1.SelectionRange.Start.Year.ToString

End Sub

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I personally don't get you straight, but I think you want to have a calendar where you will select the date and you want that selected date to be transferred somewhere like when you select a date you want it to be displayed on Label, but I don't understand on IN and OUT and the time those are things I don't understand.

Please try en-lighting me there so I could try helping you.

Inspite of MonthCalendar1_DateSelected() event handler use ** MonthCalendar1_DateChanged()** event handler.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.