Please I need a complete Dev c compiler with most intersting hearders like the graphics hearder.
Or complete method to add them, cause i have added lately and had no good results.
I have stormed the net but cant find one.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There are many for just about any operating system. What OS are you running, and where did you look? GNU has compilers for just about anything.

Fon_1: Just to clarify the matter, are you looking for any C compiler, or specifically looking for an installation of the Dev-C++ Integrated Development Environment (which is not itself a compiler - the compiler it uses is the aforementioned GCC) and all of the additional libraries that go with it?

In the former case, I would recommend Pelles C as a good C compiler and IDE combination. It is specifically a C compiler, and unlike (say) GCC, it will not compile C++, but that may be just what you need. It includes a fairly complete set of libraries, though if you need a specific one that it doesn't include you may have some problems.

If it is the latter, then I recommend getting the Orwell Dev-C++ distribution; the older Bloodshed Dev-C++ version is a decade out of date. As for the packages that go with it, if you RTFM, you'll find that it includes a package manager that should allow you to download most of the tools you might want.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.