I want to make a youtube downloader software but not with the help of any other kind of webpage

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

That's not a question.

Im sorry, How can I make a youtube video downloader in vb?

altjen, why didn't you start with https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+video+downloader+in+vb as I did that and found source code and more.

I can't guess why you would do this as YT downloaders are plentiful.

That is, wouldn't you want to hone your skills in a new area rather than yet another YT downloader?

rpoffitt. the weird stuff is that at the link of search in google you sent me, I've open all links till page 6-7

I want to create a youtube video importer so soon will implement into my other project

I tried my example google again and found source code and more. You write you want to create such yet you didn't show much of what you've done so far. There are posts in these forums where folk didn't reveal they want others to write the code for them. Show your work to date and share what line of code or subroutine that you had trouble with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.