Hello everyone, im thinking how to make car engine sound on button click... my idea is when i click the button to be the same as you click on the gas pedal the engine starts to make sound (i know its not possible that with keyboard key) BUT i think its possible to make a timer for that or something like that, so when you press it the sound starts and when you release it the sound goes down slowly (i think you get me what i mean :D). and also for gear shift changing while you holding gas pedal button you can change gears and all sounds to be nicely played... i think this is great idea for experimenting and learning.. also is this possible to make it for website with php or javascript ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Actually this is exactly what i want! But i dont get it how can i implement the sound into the button so it will sound same like in the engine...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.