8 Logical
Ivy Bridge-DT
4 x (32 + 32 + 256) + 8M Cache
Features enabled
MMX SSE SSE-2 SSE-3 SSSE-3 SSE4.1 SSE4.2 AVX DEP VMX SMX
SMEP EM64T EIST TM1 TM2 HTT TURBO AES-NI RDRAND
16GB RAM Installed
Windows Ultimate 7 64 bit OS

Currently I am in progress of writing a program in c++.

I want utilize realtime CPU and 75% of RAM capability in
program performance.

Can you please phrase the set of instructions in C++
compatible to my PC performance.

Can you please phrase the set of instructions in C++ compatible to my PC performance.

They don't exist. Realtime is a kernel issue, not a compiler or CPU one. Utilizing 75% of your ram? Just allocate (operator new) as much memory as you want to utilize. However, this isn't going to do what you think unless you totally shut down the virtual memory and swap file(s) that your system is using.

It is obvious that you have a lot to learn before you get this deep into the internals of current systems. FWIW, Windows has no realtime extensions for Win7 and such. I think they have a Windows RT version that may give you deterministic timing behavior (more or less), but I doubt that it is hard realtime. More likely soft realtime. IE, you need hard realtime in order to apply a rate monotonic analysis to your process/thread stream to determine computationally that all deadlines will be met. This is the "rocket science" of computer science.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.