i just wanna ask because the submission of my restaurant POS System will be tomorrow. it is a very hard time for me. here are the requirements:
Restaurant POS (Point of Sale) System
Create a basic Restaurant Point of Sale software using C-Language. Your restaurant must have at least 20 dishes to choose from.
To receive full credit, your software must have the minimum of the following features:
I. Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection
• System is encrypted with password.
• Different jobs: admin, cashier, server, waitress, and hostess with different access privileges.
• Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
II. Action on Orders
• Input orders by item code and automatically computes the total price
• Customers can change the quantity of orders (example: 2 bottle of softdrinks modify it to 5 bottle of softdrinks)
• Take Payment
• Delete order.
• Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
• Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts, example: for Senior Citizen and other discount cards).
• Assign item modifiers (for example, well done, rare, tomato etc).
III. Actions on menu items:
• View the entire menu with corresponding item code and price
• Add item by item’s code,
• Change price.
• Make a note for kitchen.
Your software must have: Basic I/O statements of C-language, Conditional Statements, Looping Statements, functions, and arrays.
Please i really need your help regarding what is the source code of this....