Greetings all,

Essentially I am trying to recreate a formula for a column that calculates a cumulative difference between, between differences in data on data from adjacent column on a daily basis. In excel the formula is =ROUND(IF(B4<NOW(),T4,0),2). Does anyone know how to edit the method for the computed field in Visual Studio to achieve this?

Any help will be much appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you trying to achieve something in VS ( C# or C++ ?) or do you want something to change in an excel sheet from VS? Please some more explanation would be handy.

I am trying to achieve something in VS (C#). The end goal is to essential build an application based on an excel spreadsheet. I am facing difficulties trying to recreate some of the formulas for the calculated fields

Perhaps this can help you a bit on the way.
In C# there is a Math class with a method Round, you can use to simulate the ROUND function of Excel. Use DateTime.Now() to simulate NOW().

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.