im jus into basic.. i need to create a login form containing the fields Username, UserID and Password. It has to be connected to the MS Access Database and when the login button event is clicked i want it to check t database whether the details are all correct n has to return back to the form saying tht VALID USER!!.. Jus help me out guys

im jus into basic.. i need to create a login form containing the fields Username, UserID and Password. It has to be connected to the MS Access Database and when the login button event is clicked i want it to check t database whether the details are all correct n has to return back to the form saying tht VALID USER!!.. Jus help me out guys

its ok ppl i found out t way to do t program.. :confused:

:lol: you can check on that link
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread23574.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.