could you recomend me a free bok or a youtube video to start learning python (latest version) from scratch?????

grettings, Vito Orlic, Metlika Slovenia

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I can't recommend a free tutorial. That is something you will have to google. I learned from a book (sorry, not free) that I highly recommend. It is Beginning Python From Novice to Professional by Magnus Lie Hetland. The third edition came out in 2018 and, although it is not the absolute latest version of Python, it is the 3.x version which will be around 99% current. The differences will not matter to a beginner or intermediate programmer.

And of course you can always ask questions here. Please read Suggestions For Posting Questions.

Might I suggest going to the site w3schools and check out the Python tutorial there. There are tutorials and references for the very latest release of python. They are generally excellent and up-to-date.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.