How to open a web page in the background after hiding the browser window in C language

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Which OS? Which C compiler? Also, why do this since it's something a malevolent app might do. Even so, you left out too many details to start looking at possible solutions.

commented: Yes, Windows operating system, specified browser, or default browser,Visual Studio 2019 compiler,When a user uses my exe program, my exe program can +0

Thinking about this I would not use a typical browser. I would never be able to do this in C so I'm guessing you misspoke.

Instead make the usual Windows app with a browser frame/element in the app. Then you have complete control over your app and its elements. Since how to hide your app has been discussed for decades I won't write about that further. But here's Visual Studio and the browser element tutorial: https://www.instructables.com/Making-a-Web-Browser-in-Visual-Studio/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.