Hello, My name is Frank from Ghana in the west africa, Please I just started learning python today.
Can i get a dedicated mentor i can ask question in case i run to errors.
Thanks a lot i will be waiting please.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb.

While I am far from being an expert, I will certainly help to the extent I am able. Feel free to post any questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them if I can. In the mean time please read Suggestions For Posting Questions.

The more information you can provide the better help you are likely to get.

Since you are just starting out, let me offer a plug for the excellent book Beginning Python from Novice to Professional by Magnus Lie Hetland.

Hi Frank and welcome to DaniWeb! What made you choose Python? Do you have any previous programming experience?

I would like to add one piece of advice on the topic of tutorials.

There are many, many tutorials on Python programming, either as web pages or as YouTube videos; some are great, some are only okay, but most are pretty bad. It can be hard to judge which are which until you've already learned the language, unfortunately.

The important thing to know is that even an excellent tutorial should only be treated as a supplement to a good book and personal guidance, not as a primary method of learning. They are invariably too focused on a specific task to give you a broad view of the language and its possible uses.

Well i am not marketing but suggesting you a channel here go to youtube / @codeworked channel .. i hope you will find useful and encouraging topics there ;)
thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.