It may not be the problem of my own procedure, because no matter what new projects I create, I got those 15 errors.
who can copy his winuser.h file and send to me? I am using VC6.0++
Thanks a lot!
my email: <<email snipped>>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Those are copyright files and it would be illegal to post them on this web site. Why don't you just reinstall the compiler? Better yet, toss that old compiler out and get VC++ 2005 (Express edition is free).

DO you really think I should use VC2005, I mean, compared to the VC++6.0 enterprise version, the free version seemed much less powerful

DO you really think I should use VC2005, I mean, compared to the VC++6.0 enterprise version, the free version seemed much less powerful

Check out the features in VC2005. If they suit your requirements then download it.
If you are not so fussy about using only microsoft products only then you can download other free compilers also like Code::Blocks

VC2005 is also a lot less buggy and conforms to ISO C++ standard much better. True, you can't do MFC with that free compiler -- you will need to buy at least the Standard edition to get that. Otherwise, VC2005 and the free Windows Platform SDK together will probably suit most non-comnmercial needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.