Hello anyone if you see this please reply fast:
i need some major help with some programming and logic code through liberty basic, My project consist of making an ATM Program allowing the user to only enter the security code 3 times and it also prompts you to enter a number sequence to use the following options such as:withdrawal, deposit, check balance and exit and i can't use goto statements then it prompts you to enter the amount of money in your account and you can't withdrawl over that amount
thanks profess 69:eek:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello anyone if you see this please reply fast:
i need some major help with some programming and logic code through liberty basic, My project consist of making an ATM Program allowing the user to only enter the security code 3 times and it also prompts you to enter a number sequence to use the following options such as:withdrawal, deposit, check balance and exit and i can't use goto statements then it prompts you to enter the amount of money in your account and you can't withdrawl over that amount
thanks profess 69:eek:

OK, I'm replying as fast as I can. With the information you posted (plaese reread your post carefully) what can we say? You seem to have neglected to tell us what you need help with. Details are important.

Don't ever try to ask them for help, because ,that program is all I want to, but they don't ever help me, instead, they got angry to you!!!
brightstar!!!

commented: For bumping a year old thread just to whine that nobody is spoon-feeding you an answer you can hand in. -2

By the way I'm Bryan, from Philippine Open Source College!!,I'm just a newbie here, here's my e_mail: <snipped> and
<snipped>here's my YM: <snipped>, and I'm using LINUX based OS.

Don't ever try to ask them for help, because ,that program is all I want to, but they don't ever help me, instead, they got angry to you!!!
brightstar!!!

And where did you ask anyone for help other than "give me your program because I'm too lazy to do it myself" kind of post ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.