hi members...please help me about this code...the sum code is like the attachment below...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

OK... so you're basically asking us to do your homework. Basically, the function takes 2 parameters, adds them together, and returns the result. Here's some pseudocode:

sum: number1, number2
{
return number1 + number2
}

And basically if you can't figure that out, you seriously need to do some learning on C++.

If I remember my calculas correctly (mind you its been over 35 years), problem 1 is asking you to calculate the sum of all the numbers between 0 and some maximum value, that you will probably enter from the keyboard. If that is true, your program will need an integer that accumulates the sum and it will need a loop that counts from 0 to N-1.

I don't recall what the second problem means.

thank you to joeprogrammer and ancient dragon...to ancient dragon..its right just as you wrote...for the sum symbol...actually its not integer that ll be sum but its data array...

for the second symbol is the conjugate...how to change this symbol in C++ builder??

thank you to joeprogrammer and ancient dragon...to ancient dragon..its right just as you wrote...for the sum symbol...actually its not integer that ll be sum but its data array...

In that case, use the loop counter as index into the array

int array[255];
sum += array[i];

ancient dragon

do you know how to coding a FFT formula using C++ builder...
i do a lot of codes but it cant be run
consist alot of error when i compile....
if u can help me...i ll attach the formula..a simple formula but for the begginer like me...its very hard...

kaka: I don't have my crystle ball with me :mrgreen: , so you will have to post the code and a few of the error messages. Also tell us what compiler and operating system you are using.

Sorry, I'm not into programming calculas formulas. But maybe some of the other smart members can help you with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.