Hi was wondering if any one knows what scripting language resource hacker uses as i would like to add a new menu to my team speek client so my clan members can open there americas army game from with in team speek also would like to know haw i could possably write a program to out put who is chating at the time on the screen any help would be much apriciated any tutorial would be great.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sry for the double post i think this might need moving to the delphi forum as my question about the source is in delphi also i have a proble haw do i turn a jpg into Picture.Data = any help would be much apriciated.

Hi was wondering if any one knows what scripting language resource hacker uses as i would like to add a new menu to my team speek client so my clan members can open there americas army game from with in team speek also would like to know haw i could possably write a program to out put who is chating at the time on the screen any help would be much apriciated any tutorial would be great.

There is a program called TeamSpeak Overlay. It works with DirectX/DDraw/OpenGL. It's pretty easy to use. I use it whenever I play World of Warcraft.

As far as writing addons for TeamSpeak I've seen mainly just ASP.NET/Perl/CGI/PHP for use on the TeamSpeak Server.

Yeh i heard about it m8 thnx but i realy need to learn haw to make my own my main question is the image.data haw do i turn jpb into like binary

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.