hi everyone. im really stuck with a project in pasal requring some string and files procedures. i have tried severy ways but i still can get through. the project can be found at http://www.cis.um.edu.mt/cmassign/proj2006.html . i have attached 2 files one containg the code and the other containg a sample file to be read from. please if there is anyone out here who can help with the first procedure or the whole project ; ill be greatful. any small help / tips will be appreciated. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i don't to be unkind, but since nobody gave you an answer i will do it. your problem is simple and nobody have the time to answer to you. i suggest you to "google it"! it must exist samples on how html parsers are made!
tips: i must make myself a parser and a compiler for school task. so what i have done until now: a dictionary(which is containing the reserved words- in your case table,tr,td and declare the limiters - your case <,>,space) and now i'm making the parser.

best regards,

i don't to be unkind, but since nobody gave you an answer i will do it. your problem is simple and nobody have the time to answer to you. i suggest you to "google it"! it must exist samples on how html parsers are made!
tips: i must make myself a parser and a compiler for school task. so what i have done until now: a dictionary(which is containing the reserved words- in your case table,tr,td and declare the limiters - your case <,>,space) and now i'm making the parser.

best regards,

thanks a lot for you time and kind attention. i will try googling it. if you do have any sample codes than you can show me ill appreciate it. thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.