Hi All,As usual. I am a silent member until I have passed my exam. Recently, I passed my exam with 95% for 1Z0-042. Meaning 95% of the questions are from certmagic.com guide. There a few new questions, which I am not familiar with. These questions would be remaining 5% of the test. My preparation was using Sybex and certmagic.It is very important to understand chapter 1 in understanding the big picture of the whole puzzle. Having said that,details of each chapters is also important especially backup and recovery.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi All,As usual. I am a silent member until I have passed my exam. Recently, I passed my exam with 95% for 1Z0-042. Meaning 95% of the questions are from certmagic.com guide. There a few new questions, which I am not familiar with. These questions would be remaining 5% of the test. My preparation was using Sybex and certmagic.It is very important to understand chapter 1 in understanding the big picture of the whole puzzle. Having said that,details of each chapters is also important especially backup and recovery.

So, what's your question?

Yeah, I'm missing the question too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.