:?: How do you put a bitmap (or possibly jpeg) image on the screen in Turbo C++ ? I just want to display the picture on the screen for about 15 seconds or so and then move on to another screen. Please Help.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hey thnx but i dont really understand tht code...im kinda new to cpp...any simpler ideas??

hey thnx but i dont really understand tht code...im kinda new to cpp...any simpler ideas??

If you're new to C++, you shouldn't even be using windows, let alone displaying bitmaps. The link given to you by Jan is using the Win32 API, as there is currently no way that I know of, of displaying a bitmap on a console screen (which I assume isn't what you wanted).

:?: How do you put a bitmap (or possibly jpeg) image on the screen in Turbo C++ ? I just want to display the picture on the screen for about 15 seconds or so and then move on to another screen. Please Help.

How about something like this or this ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.