Hey Friends,
Can you help me to code a program that sends email in C++?
Maybe by Telnet or another way :S i dont know anything about this.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i dont know anything about this.

so go out and learn something about it rather than wait for people to do your work for you...
I'm pretty sure that a quick adventure with your favourite search engine would yield a wealth of information.

Then what s this forum for?
I was just expecting any book name or any source. Not the program But thank you anyway

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Then what s this forum for?
I was just expecting any book name or any source. Not the program But thank you anyway

We get a lot of questions like this. Sure there is nothing wrong asking for advice. But how do you expect to make a mailer program with no experience?

and we're not able to handhold you all the way. We can help you with specific point problems, maybe turn you in the right direction for broader decisions, but that's as far as we can usually go.

Without knowing what you know, it's impossible to even start.
Should we start pointing you to an introductory text on C++ programming or an advanced text on network protocols for example?
Both are relevant to writing a mail program (and do you want a server or a client?), which you should read depends on what you know already.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.