Is there a way to enter in graphic mode when a process is running in the MS console mode in WXP?.
I used to us graphical mode with old borland C, but now in VC++, I can not found the way, I found the SetTextColor, but is not graphical mode.:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

All those functions are Borland-specific and not supported by any other compiler. You have to learn how to write windws gui programs by first creating a win32 program, not a console program. There are lots of tutorials to bet you started.

All those functions are Borland-specific and not supported by any other compiler. You have to learn how to write windws gui programs by first creating a win32 program, not a console program. There are lots of tutorials to bet you started.

:eek: well, I expect something like this, nothing as a free lunch, rigth?
I going to try that, as a matter of fact I just download the VC++2005 beta version from microsoft web site, I going to try in this IDE.
Thank you:p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.