Hello all,

I know this is borderline off-topic, but then again QT4 is a C++ based

I compiled QT4.1.1 on a fedora 4 OS.
I finally got all the registration issues worked so that it works in it's native X11 form as an executable.

However codeblocks is having trouble with it. I edited the the paths in the *wizard.script file to reflect the installed base, lib, and include directories, but it still is looking for QtCore4, which does not exist.

I edited the script to look for QtCore (without the 4) which does exist, but it still say it can't find it.

I suppose I would be bettter off if I KNEW what it expected from this directory, so I could find where THAT requirement lives, but I just don't know whrer to go from here...

// Qt4 project wizard

// globals
QtPathDefault    <- _T("/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.1");
QtPathDefaultInc <- _T("/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.1/include");
QtPathDefaultLib <- _T("/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.1/lib");
QtPath <- _T("/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.1");

function BeginWizard()
    local intro_msg = _T("Welcome to the new Trolltech Qt4 project wizard!\n" +
                         "This wizard will guide you to create a new Qt4 project\n" +
                         "using the Trolltech Qt4 cross-platform GUI toolkit\n\n" +
                         "When you're ready to proceed, please click \"Next\"...");

local qtpath_msg = _T("Please select the location of Trolltech Qt4 on your computer.\n" +
                          "This is the top-level folder where Qt4 was installed.\n" +
                          "To help you, this folder must contain the subfolders\n" +
                          "\"include\" and \"lib\".");

Wizard.AddInfoPage(_T("QtIntro"), intro_msg);
    Wizard.AddGenericSelectPathPage(_T("QtPath"), qtpath_msg, _T("Qt's location:"), QtPathDefault);
    Wizard.AddCompilerPage(_T(""), _T("gcc*"), true, true);

// Qt's path page

function OnLeave_QtPath(fwd)
    if (fwd)
        local dir         = Wizard.GetTextControlValue(_T("txtFolder")); // txtFolder is the text control in GenericSelectPathPage
        local dir_nomacro = VerifyDirectory(dir);

if (dir_nomacro.IsEmpty())
            return false;

// verify include dependencies
        local dir_nomacro_inc = GetCompilerIncludeDir(dir, QtPathDefault, QtPathDefaultInc);
        if (dir_nomacro_inc.IsEmpty())
            return false;
        if (!VerifyFile(dir_nomacro_inc + wxFILE_SEP_PATH + _T("QtGui"), _T("QApplication"), _T("Qt's include"))) return false;

// verify library dependencies
        local dir_nomacro_lib = GetCompilerLibDir(dir, QtPathDefault, QtPathDefaultLib);
        if (dir_nomacro_lib.IsEmpty())
                                                                                                                                           1,64          Top

I know you guys use this IDE, so I'm sure SOMEONE has the answer!

11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by n.aggel
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.