Hi,

I want to develop a form in which i have a grid like structure(rows and columns). i can enter data in as many lines as i want. And in one cloumn i want to add a checkbox. When i click the Save button on the form then only those rows must be added to database whose checkbox is checked.

Can anybody help me with this. i have tried gridcontrol but i can't find a solution to this.

Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

datagrid will work fine.just find the checkboxes tat r checked n insert the records.for more help just visit my earlier posts.

datagrid will work fine.just find the checkboxes tat r checked n insert the records.for more help just visit my earlier posts.

Hey i hav a sample tht ive done in VS 2003 and i used SQL SERVER for my database.. ive provided for connectivity for MsAccess too.. Make modifications according to your need ..

Hope it helps you.. n the next time post some code for help don blindly ask for the code.. im not tryin to b rude.. Ppl wont help u out thtz y..:cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.